To enhance the long-term financial strength of the Regina Catholic Education Center.
The Regina Foundation is a non-profit organization established in 1973 whose mission is to enhance the financial strength of the Christ-centered Regina Catholic Education Center, in order to benefit the Center’s students and community.
The Foundation’s responsibilities include:
- Fundraising to financially support Regina’s immediate financial needs, including teacher salaries, tuition relief, curriculum development, and classroom technology.
- Fundraising to financially support Regina’s long-term financial needs, including endowments and facilities improvements.
- Working with Regina supporters to provide planned gifts, memorials, honorariums, deferred gifts, and other bequests to Regina.
- Investing and growing the assets gifted to the Regina Foundation.
- Building relationships with Regina’s many committed and generous benefactors, and relating benefactors’ gifts to the purpose and programs of Regina.
Regina Foundation is the preferred vehicle for giving to Regina because the Foundation manages a centralized database which provides comprehensive gift tracking, receipting, and timely donor acknowledgement for all program areas. The Foundation is committed to responsible stewardship of the gifts entrusted to our organization. We are accountable to each and every donor.